Quote of the Day

The people we love sometimes can hurt us as much as the strangers we don't know

Sunday, May 15, 2016

First crush, Second crush

Just scrolled through my facebook and realised that my childhood crush is getting married soon
Kinda sad though
Although he is my childhood crush, I still thought to myself why didn't I try to even be his friend

Then my second crush
That second crush was kinda hard to get over though
First was that I was his friend first
I liked him a lot
Became friends with him
Developed a deep crush on him
Then he went to date my younger sister
Really heart broken though
I mean I understand she is much prettier than me
But I really wished that I had a chance with him

And when they were together, after my sister slept, he would call me
To chat with me
Talked a lot about my sister but we did talked about something else
He was very gentle
Very humble, very good guy
I stayed in friendzone with him

Then when my sister and him broke up
We drifted apart
I didn't have courage to ask him out
And it was forbidden to date my sister's ex
And now when I see him with someone else
There's always a pang in my heart
He was someone that went past crush

And I wondered if we did actually start
Maybe we'd still be together


No comments:

Post a Comment