Quote of the Day

The people we love sometimes can hurt us as much as the strangers we don't know

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

In A Lost World

Do you get that feeling of being lost even when you're surrounded by people you know?
I've been having that for 2 years

It wasn't as bad 1 year ago
Though that was because I had work to distract me
I had friends to go out with

Though now I am jobless
I am almost friendless
I don't go out anymore
I stay home most of the time

Realising the world is moving forward as it should be
Though I am not
I am in a stand still
I do not know how to move forward

It is like you've fallen down
But you do not know how to get back up
I do think that I have not fallen deep enough though
Still at the surface but deep enough for everyone else

I used to love sitting by the window
Looking at the world go by
Now I don't even open the blinds
For I know that no matter how bad, the world does move on
But I am not

I am lost in the world
Whether its in my own little world or the great big world
I am lost
And I will continue to be lost until I find a new purpose
Or a new motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment