This post I am bringing my memories
To be exact, my mini adventure after I realise that I am lost
The sudden departure from Melbourne, Australia made me realise how foolish I was to just stay there
I had grown used to the comfort of Melbourne, Australia
Thinking that that will be my forever home
Not realising or having a backup
So the sudden departure did made me felt homeless
Though that feeling quickly disappear after I know that I would be with family
But first, I went to visit my best friend, my sister from another mother and father, I went to Singapore
So I think...
Here starts my adventure
Enjoy?
TimHoWan Menu
Variety of cakes and pastry in Lady M Confections
She told me that Lady M is famous for their Green Tea mille crepes.
Though I've been green tea milli crepes, so I decided to try their passionfruit cake.
Recently I've been taken a liking to sour desserts because the pastry usually is sweet, so adding to that sourness gives the cake a sweet and sour taste which really compliments the cake as well as a good cup of tea.
As always, I would order earl grey tea.
The picture above shows the variety of cakes they offer. If you do look closely, you'll see a cake which is covered.
That readers, if I am not mistaken and my memory doesn't fail me, is a durian cake.
Due to the fruit's (durian) strong flavour and smell, it is better to cover it so the other cakes does not seep the strong flavour into the other cakes.
To be honest, I did enjoyed it.
Who doesn't like an afternoon spend with your best girlfriend drinking tea and eating cakes while gossiping about the current affairs in our life? xD
Spicy Ramen with Pork
Ah....
And lastly after having dessert, we went to look for her sister for dinner
Unfortunately I've forgotten where did we eat and what is the name of the restaurant
I only remembered that it is Japanese
Hehe... Very bad blogger.. ( I know I know >< Forgive me)
I had the spicy ramen with pork and egg
Mind you, it's not their famous flavoured egg. Just a simple hard boil egg
And that dear readers, conclude my 2 days spend with my dear girlfriend. I was kinda matching my time with my family, so I had to make it short.
The next post would be continuing my trip during these depressing time of mine. So stay tune I hope?
Thank you for reading!
xoxo
Snow


No comments:
Post a Comment