Quote of the Day

The people we love sometimes can hurt us as much as the strangers we don't know

Monday, May 2, 2016

The Start of First Blog

I have a mind that can think of the consequences whenever I'm doing something
Sometimes it over thinks
I don't hear voices in my head, it is my own thoughts
And I know what it's saying and I agree

Sometimes I do feel I am an extra in this world
How perfectly imperfect I am
Doesn't matter which god I believe in, I do think that I am a mistake
I do think that I am a small mistake created by god

Most of the time now I feel lonely
I feel that I am alone in everything
And that no one backs me up
I am being cornered by everyone around me, by people who says that they love me
Sometimes when I'm quiet, I see their backs
But whenever I speak up, I see them all turning around, backing me to a wall, no where to escape
I do believe that I am never truly loved by anyone
I do believe that most of them gang up together to see how will I fall

Nowadays during the nights, I would silently cry alone
The man who said he love me, all the time I cry he is just beside me, but he doesn't hear me
I think of all the times I try to be good, I try my best to show that I got what it takes to be cared for
But every time I fall, I get criticise for making the wrong decision
How can I stand up when whenever I do, I get push back down?

I am not afraid of dying
For one day, everyone would still need to leave this world anyway


ps: Song of the day ( found in facebook surprisingly) - My heart I surrender by I Prevail

No comments:

Post a Comment