Quote of the Day

The people we love sometimes can hurt us as much as the strangers we don't know

Saturday, May 7, 2016

My Wish before I Leave

Before I leave this world
My biggest wish will be visiting Disney World Orlando
Visiting all the parks within disney world, and they have a few of them
Get on all the ride, the roller coasters and the kiddy ones
Also watch the the shows they have
Watch all the parades
And get my picture taken with all the disney characters
And if I can, vlog everything!!!

Besides that, I'd also like to go to Universal Studios Orlando
I WILL enjoy a whole day or 2 days in the Harry Potter world
Then I will enjoy the rest of the universal studio rides
And I would like to overcome my fear by sitting on all the extreme rides, even the ones I know will give me a mini heart attack
If I can, I will save enough money to buy my potterhead products!!!
I want a lot of things from Harry Potter world!!
I am a Sirius potterhead :)


ps: song of the day Once Again by Mad Clown & Kim Na Young


xoxo
Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment