What I think about my mild anxiety and my depression is that even though people say they understand or would help, they actually really don't mean it
In the past years, sometimes I really want to go out to enjoy with my friends, but in my mind at the last minute it will just pull out
I find it very difficult to overcome it especially with my university
I am in Australia
A country which no doubt understands more about these things than my own country
And facing this problem alone isn't easy
I try and try and try to overcome it
Sometimes I am able to stand up
But sometimes I get knock back down
And what made me even more frustrated and more anxious is that
The university that I'm in doesn't even care
I asked for a second chance, and the look they gave me was so bad that I thought to myself that I do not deserve to study anymore
The tone they gave me was so filled disgust that I felt so low of myself
The first time I walk into this university, I love it
But sometimes things happen
Bad things happen no matter how much I try to control it
I tried and tried and tried to overcome it
And with some stress and pressure the anxiety finally took over
I was too afraid to go to classes
I was too afraid of people approaching me that I didn't even want to step into the university
It is also because I was afraid of doing something new
I had a part time job, my job I do it repeatedly so it was not new
I like it
And my university, I was alone
When I needed help, I felt scared to ask for it
Thats when everything fall apart
The staff was no help at all
And now all I want is somebody to give me a chance to finish what I started
No comments:
Post a Comment